If you are looking quotes, depression quotes saying about depression can provide insight into what it’s like living with depression as well as inspiration and a felling of someone gets it these quotes on depression and depression saying deal with different aspects it.
- I fell like i bother people just by being alive
2. Yeah. she is smiling but son’t let that foll you. look into her eyes. she is breaking inside
3. Depression is like a war, you either win or die trying
4. Depression is feeling like you have lost something but having no clue when or where you last
had it. then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.
5. I can’t describe what i’m feeling i’m not happy and i know that but i’m also not
exactly sad either i’m just ought right in between all these emotions and i feel so empty.
6.Depression isn’t just being a bit sad. it’s feeling nothing it’s not wanting to be alive anymore.
8. Someday you won’t remember this pain you thought would last forever and ever.
9. And the flashback hurt.
10. The worst feeling isn’t being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can’t forget
11. Depression is like drowning.
12.Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die,
13. i’m not crying because of you. you’re not worth it. i’m crying because my delusion of
of who you were was shattered by the truth of who are you
14. After-all, everybody would be much better off without me right?
15. your depression is connected to your insolence and refusal to praise
16.Let’s battle depression together we can do it
I believe in us!
17. sometime you just need to distance yourself from people if they care, they all notice if they don’t you
know where you stand.
18. When you HURT
Then one you LOVE
You are bound to
19. Sometimes you feel sad, without any reason and you can’t help it. and you can’t deal with it
20. Everything will turn right the worlds is built on that
21.She wasn’t doing a thing that i could see, except standing there learning on the balcony
railing holding the universe together.
22.The best work of literature to represent the american dream is the great Gatsby. it shoes us how dreaming can be tainted by reality and that if you don’t compromise you may suffer.
23. Sick of crying tired of trying yes i’m smiling but inside i’m dying
24.having anxiety is carrying too much about everything. having depressing is not carrying about anything at all. and having both is just confusion
25. yeah. she’s smiling but don’t let that fool you. look into her eyes she breaking inside.
26.Depression is the inability to construct a future