I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a wisdom of clarity at the end and know why it started and why it ended. You need that in your life to move easily into your next phase.
2. Of all the music that reached utmost into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart.
Henry Ward Beecher
3. You are the last thought in my mind earlier I drift off to sleep and the first supposed when I wake up each morning.
4. I am in you and you in me, joint in divine love.
5. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
6.Love knows no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
7. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day
8.A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
9.I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
10.If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
11. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.
12.Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
13. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
14. When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
William Makepeace Thackeray]
15. When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul. (Now, that’s a love quote for him from the heart..
16. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by moving your head or amused into your eyes – or just by staring into space.
17. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
18. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
19. My dearly beloved if I am to die today and never see the sweetened face of you I want you to see that I am no great man and am lucky to have such a woman as you.
Wild Bill Hickok
20. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
21.I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.
22. Old Fashioned Ways Couples Used To Bond That We Should Bring Back
23. You might also like 50 Adorable, Flirty, Sexy, & Romantic Love Quotes & 25 Adorable, Flirty, Sexy, & Romantic Love Quotes — Be sure to…
24. Beautiful love Quotes about Missing Someone special you love far away, someone who died or you never had. Make someone happy with these…
25. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life
26.I want to be the friend you fall despairingly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will learn the things you say as well as the form of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every mark, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
27.I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is poorer than being apart.
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
29.There is never a time or place for true love. It happens inadvertently, in a heartbeat, in a lone flashing, throbbing moment.
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
30.“If my love were an sea,
there would be no extra land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only shingle.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love might grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
31. I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
32. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying me the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that stupor is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been repaid to dust, and I know the sun will swig the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
33. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would finish me to have you just a tiny.
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
34. It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel somebody else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.
Every Day by David Levithan
35.And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
36. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll continuously think of you, and the time we spent composed, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
Boundless by Cynthia Hand
37. Get ready for some serious swooning. These are some of the record romantic lines we have ever read in YA lit. Have one to add? Share it with us in the comments below!